Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd trades as bbstore.com.au and all references herein to our website or “online” are in respect of our website at www.bbstore.com.au
Collection And Use
Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd collects personal information provided to us as is necessary to perform one or more of our functions or activities, primarily but not limited to the following:
- a. to receive, process, and dispatch customer orders for delivery;
- b. to transact credit card payments for customer purchases;
- c. to improve our customer service by surveys and customer feedback;
- d. billing and account management;
- e. to advise those listed in our database of promotions, limited edition products, special offers and competitions etc; and
- f. any secondary uses where we might act on your behalf and where your permission is obtained to do so.
Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd collects information as follows:
- a. directly from new, existing and potential customers as they provide information by telephone, email, purchase orders, credit application forms and by our online registration/ordering system;
- b. from third party suppliers; and
- c. from publicly available sources of information;
Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd will endeavour to advise of any changes to our policy by modifying this page immediately and/or by contacting you directly where it is reasonable and necessary to do so.
Smartphone Protection will obtain the owner’s consent for use of non-sensitive personal information for secondary purposes at the time of collection.
Where your consent has been obtained Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd may disclose personal information to related or unrelated third parties, including your consent for disclosures made under the credit reporting requirements of the Privacy Act. Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd may disclose personal information to unrelated third parties such as debt recovery agents, our freight and courier companies for the purposes of them contacting you to arrange delivery and on occasions where we might assist customers with specialist installation services, to such service providers.
Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd may disclose personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, courts or external advisers where permitted or required by law.
Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd will not collect, use or disclose personal information beyond the means listed herein without first obtaining the owner’s consent.
Employees, contractors and agents of Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd are instructed to perform their duties in a manner consistent with its legal responsibilities in relation to privacy.
Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd maintains all hard copies of customer information in the security of our premises and is available only to employees involved directly in the processing of customer orders and/or for the reasons outlines in the terms of “Collection and Use” above.
Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd will review, on a regular and ongoing basis, its information security practices to ascertain how ongoing responsibilities can be achieved and maintained.
Access And Correction
Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd respects your right to access records containing your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act. We will amend and/or correct records containing your personal information as soon as is reasonable and practicable at your request and in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Smartphone Protection Pty Ltd is unable to receive credit card orders anonymously, however we will endeavour to transact with customers anonymously wherever it is reasonable and practical to do so.
When you spend over $60 on BlackBerry Classic cases, shells and covers
Deal of the Day