Would you buy refurbished?
It's an interesting one, someone buyers just wouldn't ever consider buying a Refurbished BlackBerry. Is it a dirty word? I don't think
so, Apple have been playing in the refurbished game for ages. The best part is you can access to older model BlackBerry's that you love such as the
Bold 9000. The downside can be the operating systems can be older and some phones may no longer be supported or offer the latest apps and functions.
What does refurbished mean?
- To us, it's a BlackBerry that could of been returned under a warranty claim. They are rebuilt using new parts and made to look perfect again, and tested
before being dispatched.
- They can actually be brand new too - the packaging can be damaged in transit and that's it, they are returned, re-boxed and labeled "Refurbished"
- Ultimately, every "refurbished" BlackBerry we offer is Grade A+ stock, which means they look brand new and probably are - and they individually tested.
- It comes with all the accessories you would normally get with a new BlackBerry.
What if it goes wrong?
- It's less likely to as each single unit is tested but we offer a replacement 90 day warranty, no hassle.
- We've thousands over the years and the failure rate is the same as new stock